The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having an increasingly significant impact on communities and tourism across the country - the situation is fluid and changing rapidly and our foremost concern is for the health and safety of our stakeholders, residents, and visitors. We want to assure you that we are working closely with the City of St. Charles to monitor the situation and staying in touch with St. Charles County staff and authorities. The best defense in fighting the spread of this virus is to implement strict health hygiene practices.
Please be sure to implement the following preventative practices:
- Regularly washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and drying hands thoroughly.
- Using a 60% or greater alcohol-based hand sanitizer, if soap and water are not available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces with household sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
The latest information regarding the Novel Coronavirus & COVID-19 can be found on these websites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
St. Charles County Health Department
The City of St. Charles Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
The Greater Saint Charles Convention & Visitors Bureau and the City of St. Charles are committed to keeping you informed with the latest developments. The well-being of our community, visitors, and guests is of utmost importance and we are committed to doing everything we can to support and…
Here you can find virtual tours of St. Charles, activities for the kiddos, and a list of restaurants and businesses offering takeout and delivery (because we're tired of cooking. Every. Meal). You can also view updates about everything goofy, wonderful, and innovative that our favorite local…