- Musical Prelude - St. Charles City Municipal Band
- Presentation of Colors - David Hodge, Officer of the Day, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2866
- National Anthem - CPT Larry Ruebling (Ret), United States Air Force
- Pledge of Allegiance - Tom Stephenson, American Legion Post 312
- Invocation - Larry Brown, Chaplain, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2866
- Welcome - St. Charles County Executive Steve Ehlmann
- Welcome - St. Charles Mayor Sally Faith
- Keynote Speaker - Steven Watson, President, Lindenwood University Student Veterans Organization & Missouri Army National Guard
- Musical Selection - St. Charles City Municipal Band
- Wreath Laying -- Dick Saip & Art Minor, Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 6
- Benediction - Don Lauer, Chaplain, American Legion Post 312
- Rifle Salute and Taps -- Guard of Honor, American Legion Post 312
- Taps - Bugler, St. Charles City Municipal Band
Attendees are asked to bring lawn chairs as seating is limited. In the case of inclement weather, the program will be held at the St. Charles County Administration Building, 201 N. Second St., Room 115/116, St. Charles.
For more information, contact Tom Stephenson of American Legion Post 312 and Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 6 at (636) 946-2038.