The Trolley will be back!
May 5 to December 24
Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
St. Charles Trolley
The 40 minute loop serves our destination by offering a free and easy alternative to driving.
Whether travelling on business or visiting with friends and family to attend some of our many great events, or in the city participating in a convention, you'll find the St. Charles Trolley to be a convenient way to experience much of what Saint Charles has to offer.
The Saint Charles Trolley has a lift to provide access for riders using wheelchairs, scooters, crutches, walkers, or other mobility aids. *Wheelchairs and scooters are required to be 100% secured using fastening straps located in the wheelchair area.
For the comfort of riders, no pets are allowed. Service animals only.
- Saint Charles Convention Center (upper level between Embassy Suites/Convention Center)
- The Streets of St. Charles (in front of AMC Theater)
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa (under awning between Casino & Hotel entrances)
- Country Inn & Suites Hotel (1190 South Main)
- Main Street & Perry
- Visitors Center (230 South Main)
- North Main Colonnade (between 100-200 blocks of North Main)
- Frenchtown – 2nd & Lawrence
- Riverside Drive / FOUNDRY (stops along Riverside Drive at Pedestrian Cross Walk by Foundry)
- Riverside Drive at Boone’s Lick Road (makes stop BEFORE bridge)
- Mark Twain Village/Bass Pro (stop at side entrance near Bass Pro Drive by grassy space)
Wondering where the Trolley is?
We have an App for that!
Head over to the Google Play or Apple Store and Download our New Trolley App today -
Ride Saint Charles