St. Charles Farmer's Market
Foundry Art Centre Parking Lot
Saturdays, April 15 to November 25
7:30AM - 1:00PM
Produced by St. Charles Lions Club and the City of St. Charles. Listen to live local music as you peruse fresh produce, herbs, eggs, and crafts from local vendors, and enjoy the locally- awesome hospitality of our St. Charles farmers and Craftsmen. Stop in at the Foundry while you’re there to cool off in the air conditioning, and enjoy the current exhibitions. Try the artisan jams, jellies, and locally crafted items such as jewelry, aprons, and gifts.
2023 SPECIAL MARKET DAYS
- April 15th - Grand Opening Day with live music, food trucks, children's area and free tote bag for first 100 attendees
- May 13th - Mother's Day with live music, food trucks. Mother's Day shopping, children's area where they can make something special for mom! Special gift for moms that attend.
- June 17th - Father's Day with live music, BBQ, live cooking demo and a gift for dads
- July 15th - Fire and EMS Day - St. Charles Fire Department will be onsite with trucks and CPR demonstrations, healthy heart cooking demonstrations.
- August 12th - Back to School with Lindenwood University cheerleaders and athletes in attendance. Plus, school supply drive for local kids in need.
- September 16th - Local Police Officer Day with City Police vehicles and officers, mounted patrol.
- October 21st - Fall Festival with live music, food trucks and small hay maze for kids. Kids activity area with pumpkin decorating, and trick-or-treating among the vendors. Photo area - come in costume!
- November 25th - Christmas Market with Christmas trees for sale and Santa will make an appearance!