- This Weekend
- Legends & Lanterns™
- Christmas Traditions®
- Live Music
- Main Street
- Trip Ideas
- Salons & Spas
- Wine Country
- Virtual Activities
- COVID-19 Updates
- Request a Visitor Magazine
- E-Newsletter Signup
- St. Charles Maps
- Get Married in St. Charles
- Trip Ideas
- Special Offers & Coupons
St. Charles Trolley
The :30 minute loop serves our destination by offering a free and easy alternative to driving.
Whether travelling on business or visiting with friends and family to attend some of our many great events, or in the city participating in a convention, you'll find the St. Charles Trolley to be a convenient way to experience much of what Saint Charles has to offer.
The Saint Charles Trolley has a lift to provide access for riders using wheelchairs, scooters, crutches, walkers, or other mobility aids. *Wheelchairs and scooters are required to be 100% secured using fastening straps located in the wheelchair area.
For the comfort of riders, no pets are allowed. Service animals only.
- Saint Charles Convention Center (upper level between Embassy Suites/Convention Center)
- The Streets of St. Charles (in front of AMC Theater)
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa (under awning between Casino & Hotel entrances)
- Country Inn & Suites Hotel (1190 South Main)
- Main Street & Perry
- Visitors Center (230 South Main)
- North Main Colonnade (between 100-200 blocks of North Main)
- Frenchtown – 2nd & Lawrence
- Riverside Drive / FOUNDRY (stops along Riverside Drive at Pedestrian Cross Walk by Foundry)
- Riverside Drive at Boone’s Lick Road (makes stop BEFORE bridge)
- Mark Twain Village/Bass Pro (stop at side entrance near Bass Pro Drive by grassy space)
hours of operation:
April 30 to December 24
Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Wondering where the Trolley is?
We have an App for that!
Head over to the Google Play or Apple Store and Download our New Trolley App today -
Ride Saint Charles