Discover St. Charles has joined artists and organizations across the country for the first annual Artists Sunday, a nationwide event, the Sunday after Thanksgiving, November 29th, encouraging consumers to shop with artists and craftspeople. It’s like Black Friday or Small Business Saturday but for shopping for art!
Shop with local artists and give something special, unique, and hand-crafted this holiday season! Plus, by shopping with artists you’re also supporting the local economy. Join us on November 29, 2020, for Artists Sunday. #Shopart, and support the artists you love.
What We're Doing This Holiday Season
We’re thrilled to be participating in Artists Sunday this year. Here’s what to expect from us and
our artists this holiday season!
What We’re Doing For Artists Sunday
- Bringing you a day filled with posts and information about a few of our spectacular local artists
- Providing a St. Charles Art Holiday gift guide, complete with ideas for one-of-a-kind gifts from artists and galleries in St. Charles
- Inviting you to join the Foundry Art Centre for their Artists Sunday Showcase on November 29th!
Stay in the know!
Here's what you need to do:
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Subscribe to our email list here. We’ll send you updates about Artists Sunday, as well as other events in the community, holiday happenings, and more!
- Stay tuned for our St. Charles Art Holiday Gift Guide, and use it to make a holiday wish-list so your loved ones can gift you items from local artists and crafters. Then send your list to your friends and family!
- Check out our post about #SmallBusinessSaturday. One day prior to Artists Sunday, Small Business Saturday is a day set aside in support of all of our local small businesses. Join us in celebration of both of these days, and support the St. Charles community this Holiday Season!
Stay tuned for an exciting day in support of St. Charles Artists.
Join us as we #shopart and #shoplocal this holiday season!