Discover St. Charles has joined the nation to dedicate a day of extra support of Small Business this Holiday Season. Join us as we shop small, supporting members of the St. Charles community and in turn the local economy, encourage the growth of the incredible businesses that set Saint Charles apart.
Join us on November 28, 2020, for Small Business Saturday. #ShopSmall, and support small businesses that you love!
We’re excited to bring you many awesome resources in celebration of Small Business Saturday this year.
Here’s what to expect.
For Small Business Saturday we will bring you...
- Information about several of our local small businesses, as well as creative ways to send them some extra love this year.
- A St. Charles Holiday Gift Guide, containing plenty of gift ideas for your family, friends, and even your weirdo dad this Holiday season.
Here's what you need to do so that you don't miss anything:
- Follow us on Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Subscribe to our email list here. We’ll send you updates about Small Business Saturday, as well as other events in the community, holiday happenings, and more!
- Stay tuned to discover our St. Charles Holiday Gift Guide, and use it to make a holiday wish-list so your loved ones can gift you items from local artists and crafters. Then send your list to your friends and family!
- Check out our post about #ArtistsSunday. One day after Small Business Saturday, Artists Sunday is an additional day set aside in support of local artists. Join us in celebration of both of these days, and support the St. Charles community this Holiday Season!
Stay tuned for an exciting week in support of St. Charles Small Businesses.
Join us as we #shopsmall and #shoplocal this Holiday Season!
Photo Credits: Brian Rice Creative